Frequently Asked Questions
About EyeSpy Mystery Shopping
How do I become an EyeSpy evaluator?
All Mystery Shopping evaluators apply to be considered for the EyeSpy Mystery Shopper community. To apply, Mystery Shoppers (a.k.a Evaluators) complete and submit the Mystery Shopper Application form. You will not be sent assignments until you complete the entire application process.
Applying to become an EyeSpy evaluator takes just a minute and once you’re accepted into the program you can start accepting assignments and enjoying free meals and other services.
What does EyeSpy look for in evaluators?
What are some of the basic guidelines for evaluators?
What are some of the type of evaluations you send evaluators on?
How many restaurants could I visit in one week?
How do I get started doing Mystery Shopping service evaluations?
Once you’ve been accepted into the evaluator program, you’ll be assigned an evaluation to complete. Once your evaluation is submitted, it will be reviewed and processed. After a short trial period you’ll then be able to select evaluations from a list provided. Evaluators log into EyeSpy and access their Evaluator dashboard to complete their evaluations and submit them through the same tool.
Submitting Reports & Communication
How would I submit Mystery Shopping reports?
Once you’ve applied and are accepted into the EyeSpy Mystery Shopping community, you’ll get access to our reporting system with your EyeSpy account. Through the EyeSpy system, you’ll get assignments and information about current and future shops.
How do I take food photos?
Great imagery helps us tell the whole story.
To take great food photos for your reports, take a picture of EACH food item – instead of a group shot. Got Take Out? Make sure the container lid is removed and we can see the food inside! Make sure the images are clear. (We eat potatoes not take pictures with them.)
I'm having a problem attaching images to my report. What should I do?
If you’re submitting reports through an Apple device like an iPhone or iPad, it’s likely because your device is using a format called HEIF (High Efficiency Image Format), which Apple use for image compression). We recommend using JPG or PNG formats.
1. Unlock your iPhone or iPad. Tap “Settings” on your device. Tap the “Camera” option.
2. Under the “Camera,” tap “Formats”. Now set up the photo format you want to use when taking pictures and transferring them to your computer. Again, JPG and PNG are the most popular formats.
3. To disable the HEIC image format, tap to switch on “Most Compatible” from “High Efficiency” option under the “Camera” option.
I am not getting email from EyeSpy. How do i fix this?
Make sure you have EyeSpy on your list of approved senders. Especially if you are a Hotmail or Yahoo mail user, follow the steps below to ensure our emails are reaching you.
There are several ways. Viewing Yahoo through a web browser like Chrome or Firefox? Follow these steps:
1. Click the Contacts icon
2. Click the ‘…’
3. Select ‘Add a new contact’
On mobile and apps, you have to set up a filter to keep emails from being flagged as spam:
1. Go to Mail Options > Filters
2. Add a new filter.
1. Access the Safe senders list
You can use filters with Gmail too, for more advanced spam controls.
1. Go to Settings > Filters > Create a new filter and you can add the email addresses <[email protected], [email protected]>, contact’s name, just the domain (e.g., @eyespycc.com), and other criteria.
2. Check the box “Never send it to Spam.”